Wednesday, February 22, 2012

wired up


Why is it that when one is out of the office or away from the desk, there is a certain "wired-up" feeling of inspiration?  Just love this image for a mod farmhouse office.  Can you spot the fun totally wired up lamp in the corner?
Some lamps have a fun fresh sixties vibe - :le soleil: and there are some sculptures that make like seem as simple as a dog's life. found here at Marie Christophe.
Hope each of you are enjoying the week of feeling snippets of sun or moments that inspire you to find a spot to unwind.

7 comments:

I Dream Of said...

I'd love to have a big workspace like that to be in when I'm feeling inspired and wired. We spent the weekend completed un-wired -- no cellphone service, no internet, no texts, no emails. The peace and quiet and absence of the usual chirps from a chorus of phones was inspiring!
Hope you are having a lovely week, Patricia.

Unknown said...

that lamp is to die for! Love it

DolceDreams said...

I love that wire dachsund!I hope you have been well Patricia ~
Enjoy your day,
Nathalie

Claudia Lane said...

Love the lamp, this space is so great, would be very happy to work there no doubt. I know what u mean about the inspiration coming while away from work...it always happens to me, a relaxed and peaceful environment is great for inspiration and creativity, the mind really seems to enjoy! xo

Joyce said...

I never get tired of looking at that wall paper. xo

Denise said...

Love that mix of modern and rural! Hope your week is leaving you feeling un-wired and relaxed. That wire lamp is adorable...

annie@mostlovelythings said...

I love this work space and the little lamps on the desk too. Your daughter is darling in her racing gear in the previous post.