Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Art Tour







Artist Lawrence Kelsey paintings are on exhibit over at the Madelyn Jordan Gallery in Scarsdale, New York.  Central Park, in New York City has been a refuge for many artists, "the soul of the city."  Weekends are a time to put down the pen, the brush and let my eyes wander and be inspired by going outdoors, or to galleries or the River Arts Open Studio tour.
I know what it takes to participate in this open studio tour and all the work it requires to prepare enough work to show.  I  hope to participate again, in a few years when I can devote time to this.



9 comments:

Kwana said...

I got to see these up close with PVE and they were beautiful. Worth the trip.

Hazel Martin Designs said...

Patricia, I hope to visit NYC again one day. Would love to see this!

pve design said...

Kwana,
Yes, it is always good to see it up close!
I am still thinking of how he captured the light.
Patricia

Hazel-
Please let me know if you come to NYC-
love to show you around and visit a few art supply stores too!
Patricia

littlebyrd said...

It sounds like a wonderful way to spend your weekend - I hope you gathered lots of inspiration for the coming week. I am just dying to visit NYC and see all of the wonders it offers.

pve design said...

little byrd,
love for you to come fly here for a visit!
Patricia

Mrs.French said...

simply lovely...I am dying go to NYC. My sister travels there for work a few times per month, I am talking about meeting up with her. Keeping my fingers crossed!

pve design said...

mrs. french-
it would be blissful to have you here...in NY!
patricia

Eileen said...

Those pictures are just beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

Pretty!